Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree and 3 - 10 years of Security Cooperation/Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Programs experience required.
- Experience and/or knowledge of U.S. DOD Security Assistance Programs.
- Working knowledge of DOD Foreign Military Sales (FMS) processes and procedures as outlined in the Security Assistance Management Manual.
- Working knowledge of F-18 or Patriot or M1 programs
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the U.S. Government authorities, (including the Foreign Assistance Act and the Arms Export and Control Act) and processes to provide defense articles, services, and technology by sale, lease or grant to foreign governments and international organizations.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and SharePoint
- Must have active DoD Secret clearance
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company. Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts *Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses *Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
Our challenging work, family environment, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits make Sigmatech an employer of choice in the Space and Defense industry
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.