Experience and Skills:
10 years’ space experience with 4 years’ space operational-/ strategic-level C2 experience and 3 years’ requirements experience, including demonstrated:
- Proficiency in the following NSDC and JSpOC operations, including JMS; requirements development/CBA/AoA processes; identifying requirements / acquisition / budgeting process interdependencies; JCIDS process & staffing products through AFSPC / HPT/ AFROC / JROC
- Proficiency in application of emerging concepts to system development.
- Proficiency in AFI 10-2801/AFSPCI 10-102, AFI 10-601/AFSPC Supp; AFSPC Configuration Review Board process;
- Knowledge of ESBMC2 program requirements; JSpOC JMS IS-CDD; space satellite command/control (C2) units, weapon systems, and architectures
- Knowledge of C2/space control/SSA CONOPS/ICD/CDD/CPD/ KPPs/KSA/NR-KPP
- Knowledge of operational-/strategic-level/STO C2 structures; C2 / SSA / space control functional/operating/system concepts and new systems concepts development process; UCI/OMS-Space initiatives; tactical, operational and strategic C2 operational and development stakeholders
- Knowledge of operations transition and fielding requirements; current AFSPC initiatives, including the SEV; Model Based System Engineering (MBSE); HQ AFSPC Program Security Classification Guides
Education: Masters Degree Desired
Active TS/SCI clearance required and SAP eligible.
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company. Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts *Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses *Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
Our challenging work, family environment, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits make Sigmatech an employer of choice in the Space and Defense industry
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.