Experience and Skills:
-BA/BS required, preferably in a technical major
- 6+ years' experience with HQ USSF (formerly HQ AFSPC) processes and procedures; keen understanding of the DoDAF process; in-depth knowledge of JCIDS, CBA, and Middle Tier Acquisition processes; operational concept development experience; briefing development, multi-level security and configuration management, including records management experience.
- Knowledge of DoDAF architecture products/views
- Knowledge of military launch and space system operations highly desired
- Knowledge of SECDEF's Dominate by 2028 and SECAF's 'The AF We Need' initiatives
- Proficiency analyzing system data to determine single point of failure metrics
- Proficiency conducting space Functional/Operational Availability assessments
- Proficiency with Service/MAJCOM level budget justification planning and programming
- Knowledge of space operations, planning, requirements, and analysis
- Knowledge of significant studies; Space Strategy, National Space Defense
- Proficiency in creation/marking/handling/destruction of classified material
- Proficiency in data transfer procedures (i.e. DOTS) and tools (i.e. SIC) across multi-level classified networks
- Knowledge of/use of multi-level security classification guidance/systems
- Knowledge of DAC security control measures
- Knowledge of organizational media management IAW AFMAN 33-363
- Knowledge of AFMAN 33-363, Management of Records
-Knowledge of Test and Evaluation to plan/execute concept capability demonstrations
-Knowledge of architectural research, analysis, and guidance to support the HQ USSF AFSPC Chief Architect and ESAO architecture team
*SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active TS/SCI, SAP/SAR eligible
WHY SIGMATECH? Sig
matech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company. Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts *Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses *Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
Our challenging work, family environment, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits make Sigmatech an employer of choice in the Space and Defense industry
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.