Sigmatech is currently looking for a Space Operations Support Analyst in Colorado Springs to support HQ United States Space Force staff with delivery, operational transition, sustainment, and disposition of Space Control capabilities to include programs that reach Milestone -C, Advanced Concept Technology Demonstrations, Rapid Reaction Capabilities, and Prototypes.
* Provide SME review and coordinate with HQ USSF Directorates and outside agencies regarding concepts of operations and operational issues regarding optimization of the Space Based Space Surveillance (SBSS) system, testing, and security in support of the Space Surveillance Network (SSN)
* Work test approach to address SBSS issues at Integrated Test Team (ITT) meetings, provide inputs on SBSS Deficiency Reports; coordinate resources/materials for SBSS Full Operational Capability (FOC) decisions.
* Coordinate SBSS data assessment processes with S3/6WS following changes to sensor software to ensure non-degradation and suitability for catalogue support and support Operational Approval Panel/Board (OAP/B).
* Monitor Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) and Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) and work with the program office, unit, SpOC, National Space Defense Center (NSDC), HQ USSF/S5/9, and outside agencies to resolve any performance issues in support of GPOC.
* Attend Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs), TPRPs and Operational Approval Panel (OAPs) for modifications and upgrades provide SME and coordination on system concepts, documentation writing in support of Initial Operational Acceptance Criteria and Plans, Initial Operational Capability (IOC), and FOC and subsequent configuration control meetings and deficiency reports.
* Interface with Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC)/SY in support of Geosynchronous Space Situational Awareness Program (GSSAP) and SMC/SY and SMC/AD in support of ORS-5.
* Develop, coordinate, and update as required, Operational Approval Plans and OAP briefings, to enable operational utilization in support of warfighter needs.
* Review products pertaining to Lincoln Space Surveillance Complex (LSSC) operations to include Haystack Ultra-Wideband Satellite Imaging Radar (HUSIR), Haystack Auxiliary (HAX), Millstone Radar, and the Lincoln Space Surveillance Analysis Center (LSSAC).
* Coordinate program 1800 data assessment processes with HQ USSF/S3/6Z following changes to sensor software to ensure non-degradation and suitability for catalogue support and to support OAP. Review products pertaining to AMOS optical operations to include the 3.6m telescope, 1.6m telescope, 1.2m telescope and the Raven telescopes located in Maui adjacent to the GEODSS site
* Provide SME review and coordinate with HQ USSF Directorates and outside agencies supporting the Sapphire system
* Shall support HQ USSF OT&E management of Non-Traditional Sensors and introduce select non-traditional sensors such as civil, commercial, interagency, and International into the SSN.
* Review/coordinate with HQ USSF Directorates and outside agencies regarding optimization of the DSC system.
* Work test approach to address Bounty Hunter issues, DRs, and support IOC/FOC decisions while supporting the 16th and 380th Space Control Squadrons.