Sigmatech has an immediate need for a DodAF Architect in Colorado Springs to support S5S as a contract staff member responsible for the enterprise architecture products vital to the delivery, operational transition, sustainment, and disposition of SC capabilities to include programs that reach Milestone -C, Advanced Concept Technology Demonstrations, Rapid Reaction Capabilities, and Prototypes.
* Develop architecture models to provide architecture support and architecture underpinnings for SDA/C2 of Space Forces/OSC/DSC
* Develop architecture models and various mission level DoDAF 2.02 views including As-Is, Could-Be, Should-Be, and To-Be enterprise architecture descriptions covering all aspects of DOTMLPF-P. * Prepare C2/SDA/OSC/DSC architecture products and briefings.
* Develop architecture descriptions IAW AFI 17-140, HQ USSF Supplement 1. CJCSM 5123.01, JCIDS Manual, Joint Mission Thread, AF/SF, and other applicable guidance
* Develop, review, and update DoDAF 2.02 compliant architecture artifacts, models, and viewpoints using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect (Sparx EA) to build the products ranging from unclassified to Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) classification levels.
* Develop EA models for the space enterprise, Mission-Area Architecture (MAA), CFSP, and PoRs
* Develop architecture views IAW Object Oriented (OO) Unified Modeling Language (UML), Unified Profile for DoDAF and Ministry of Defense Architecture Framework (MoDAF) (UPDM) Profile, and Unified Architecture Framework (UAF) Profile
* Integrate enterprise architecture models into JCIDS capability products (DCR, ICD, IS-ICD, CDD, and IS-CDD) and resolve comments on JCIDS architecture products. Utilize architecture description products to support and perform Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), especially in down-selecting Could-Be to Should-Be to To-Be.