Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for our Colorado Springs Office.
- Organize, prioritize, and develop/manage schedules for a senior level officer
- Perform a variety of complex and routine administrative and secretarial duties with minimal or no supervision and in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies
- Execute independent decisions within established guidelines and perform a full range of administrative services, including organizing a travel schedule (air, hotel, car etc.), calendar organization and management, such as making appointments, scheduling meetings, and completing expense reports
- Assist the executive with managing and prioritizing the daily workload including preparing meeting materials, maintaining continuity of office in the executive's absence, and overseeing and managing processes
- Apply detailed knowledge of the government’s operations, organizational procedures, and personnel, and serve as a team player within the office
- Be responsive and interactive with other administrative and leadership teams
- Leverage network and resources to accomplish objectives effectively
- Participate in or lead initiatives, as needed, and take the initiative to improve operations and office conditions within established government guidelines
- Display and execute intent for self-improvement, pay strict attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establish priorities, and meet all deadlines