Experience and Skills:
- BS from an accredited university in Engineering, preferably Electrical or Aeronautical
No online degrees accepted.
- 15+ years of relevant technical experience in aerospace
- 5+ years in SATCOM terminals requirements verification, test and evaluation
- Independent problem solving with a variety of systems engineering
abilities, including knowledge and experience in requirements
development, verification, and test
- Ability to work effectively with customers and program stakeholders and have robust written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent oral/written communication skills and customer relationship skills
- Must be an independent problem solver, comfortable in a fast paced
environment and be able to quickly adapt to emerging requirements and
- US Citizenship and active DoD Secret Clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Master's degree in engineering
- Protected MILSATCOM program experience, such as on Milstar, Advanced EHF or Enhanced Polar System
- SATCOM terminal design, development, production, integration & test, and/or certification experience
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company. Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts *Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses *Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
Our challenging work, family environment, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits make Sigmatech an employer of choice in the Space and Defense industry
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.