Experience and Skills:
- Master's Degree or Equivalent, and 20-25 yrs applicable experience in
an Engineering, Scientific, or Analysis field related to Defense and/or
- US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Detailed knowledge and familiarity with current Defense Department efforts with Spacelift and Launch Range assets including the global launch enterprise
- Significant experience in Engineering, Scientific, Analysis, or Intelligence related to NSS Space
- 5+ years' experience in or directly supporting DoD, i.e. NASIC, DIA, ONI, or NRO technical intelligence analysis, space operations, or acquisition
- Demonstrated understanding of Space enterprise to include DoD requirements, acquisition, and budgeting processes and applicable National Security Space (NSS) guidance and policy
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to plan, work and deliver independently
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, oral presentation and executive writing skills
- Master's degree in Space Systems Engineering or a related field and 25+ years' experience in an Ops, engineering, scientific, analysis, policy or planning field related to Defense Space
- Familiarity with Defense Space and National Security Space in the areas of strategy, requirements, capabilities, architectures, programs, acquisition, and operations.
- Familiarity with civil, commercial, and DoD Spacelift capabilities for all orbits and payload sizes
- Experience supporting OSD, Service HQ or DoD Agency or IC staffs.
- Experience with DoD, AFSPC, SMC, NRO, USDI, FAA.
- HQ AF/SAF staff experience within the past 3 years
- Department of Transportation, NASA, or FAA experience
- Familiarity with TMT and/or or other HQ staffing tool
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading
engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training
support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an
employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that
focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics,
integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a
culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees
with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy
success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company.
Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than
the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits
to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health
insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts
*Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans
with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses
*Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive
Employee Assistance Program
Our challenging work, family environment, competitive salaries, and
excellent benefits make Sigmatech an employer of choice in the Space and
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and
Individuals with Disabilities.