Sigmatech is currently seeking a Test Control Officer at the Rapid Integration & Acceptance Center (RIAC) at Dugway Proving Grounds.
Responsibilities of the Test Control Product Officer include:
- Work with RIAC Test Lead during test planning process to define test execution requirements.
- Responsible for executing Action Item list coordinating with test team and support organizations at test location to coordinate test requirements.
- Work with RIAC Test Lead to develop execution timeline then coordinate and execute on time.
- Coordinate with RIAC Test and Product leads to confirm events are scheduled and resolve scheduling conflicts. Confirm test milestones are scheduled and executed on time.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with RIAC test team, operations team and support organizations.
- Work with RIAC Sr. Operations Lead and Equipment Manager to deconflict resources as required for tests.
- Develop and maintain test execution binder and logbooks.
- Coordinate with RIAC Liaisons to confirm range requirements are met to include safety, environmental and Command briefs.
- Responsible for test site when executing to include, but is not limited to customer/visitor access procedures, 100% accountability of customers and support organizations, coordination with range and airfield control, ATC, call range hot/cold status, road guards, and documentation as required.