* Provide extensive subject matter expertise in command relationships, the integration of space operations with theater operations and the development of plans to effectively use space.
* Provide extensive subject matter expertise on the integration of space operations with theater operations and the development of plans to effectively use space.
* Provide extensive subject matter expertise on combat in all the relevant domains, land, sea, air, space and cyberspace.
* Ensure these subjects are correctly and effectively incorporated into lesson plans, visual aids, student study materials, and student prerequisite materials.
* Develop, maintain, and administer all lesson measurements to ensure all Samples of Behavior are properly evaluated in accordance with ISD practices and timelines.
* Escort and introduce visiting lecturers.
* Read, analyze, and critique student assignments.
* Monitor, evaluate, tutor, counsel, grade and provide comprehensive feedback on student exercises and assignments.
* Research, write, review and edit books, journal articles and reports.
* Present papers and briefings to professional organizations, societies, and symposia.
Conduct research to identify changes across the global space enterprise and incorporate relevant changes into the curriculum to ensure currency of delivered material.