Experience and Skills:
10 years AF administrative experience with 5 years HQ AFSPC Launch/Range/AFSCN/Airfield administrative experience, including demonstrated:
- Proficiency in administrative support to AFSPC senior leadership
- Proficiency in knowledge/information/data/workflow management/planning/integration
- Proficiency in AF/AFSPC CSS/customer support/personnel activities (OPRs/EPRs/awards/ decorations).
- Proficiency in publications/forms development/design/control/storage/acquisition/ dissemination.
- Proficiency in information systems to create/collect/process/disseminate/use/store/protect/ dispose of information.
- Proficiency in creation/maintenance of manual/electronic file plans
- Proficiency in Privacy Act (PA) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) programs
- Proficiency with SharePoint
- Proficiency with records information management requirements/system, records staging areas, and AFI 33-322
- Proficiency protecting proprietary and ITAR information
- Proficiency with MICT
- Proficiency with TMT/NGeS tasker processing and AFSPC staffing
- Knowledge of HQ AFSPC missions/weapon systems/organizations to determine proper flow and life-cycle management of information
- Knowledge of AFI 90-201/SIP/SIIs/on-site inspections
- Knowledge of CSA responsibilities
- Knowledge of MOU/MOA support
- Knowledge of AFI 63-131
- Knowledge of VTC scheduling/operations
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably technical