Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors' degree and 20+ years experience in programming, management, or technical field as a minimum. Directly-related experience can be substituted for degree requirements.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Understanding of DoD Acquisition, Requirements, and PPBE processes.
- In-depth understanding of how the NSS community members do their budgeting.
- In-depth understanding of the role of the PDSA in space planning, programming, architecture development, and assessments.
- Thorough understanding of DoD's PPBE System.
- Thorough understanding of the Congressional actions that impact DoD's PPBE System.
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite of software, particularly Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or in a group and interface with Government and contractor personnel at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company. Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts *Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses *Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
Our challenging work, family environment, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits make Sigmatech an employer of choice in the Space and Defense industry
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.