Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, plus 20+ yrs applicable experience in an Engineering, Scientific, Analysis, Policy or Planning field related to Defense Space.
- Active DoD Clearance
- 20+ years experience in an Engineering, Scientific, Analysis, Policy or Planning field related to Defense Space.
- 5+ years experience in or directly supporting DoD or NRO space operations, policy or acquisition.
- Experience supporting varied short-notice, high-visibility studies and assessments meetings, and integrated product teams.
- Understanding of DoD Acquisitions, Requirements, and PPBE processes.
- Leadership skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Oral presentation skills.
- Writing and documentation skills.
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company. Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts *Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses *Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
Our challenging work, family environment, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits make Sigmatech an employer of choice in the Space and Defense industry
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.