Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-7 years applicable experience in customer records management and logistics support requirements.
- Working knowledge of file plan and data management processes.
- Working knowledge of facility management and attendant logistic support.
- 5-10 years applicable experience in customer records management and logistics support requirements.
- 1-5 years experience in or directly supporting DoD or IC activities.
- Recent work experience with National Security Space (DoD or IC) community.
Active DoD clearance is required
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company. Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts *Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses *Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
Our challenging work, family environment, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits make Sigmatech an employer of choice in the Space and Defense industry
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.