Sigmatech is currently seeking an experienced TUAS Safety Engineer in Huntsville, AL.
- Serve as Aviation System Safety Engineer for the Product Manager, Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (TUAS), PM UAS with responsibility for the technical staff management, development, direction and coordination of casualty expectation risk modeling and flight safety programs for the organization.
- Responsible for planning, managing, coordinating, and executing a comprehensive system safety program. Primary program emphasis is on system safety, in the context of Army materiel systems and the Army's Risk Management System.
- Coordinate data analysis with Safety, Human Factors, Reliability, Logistics and other functional areas to ensure a holistic approach to safety is maintained.
- Develop local safety plans and policies required to adapt the needs of specific areas, activities, and operations within the Product Office.
- Provide Aviation & UAS subject matter expertise and assist with special projects/studies, draft info/white papers, and conducted duties as a staff action officer.
- Coordinates with TUAS personnel and support contractors to execute casualty expectation risk
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company. Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts *Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses *Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.