Sigmatech is currently seeking an experienced Systems Integration Engineer to provide support at the Space and Missile Systems Center in El Segundo, CA.
- Apply Model Based System Engineering to support development of technical baselines.
- Analyze system requirements that define the technical baseline and verification of the technical baseline.
- Work with Government and contractor personnel to close gaps in flow of customer requirements down thru the system and component levels.
- Lead and supporting Government/Contractor Working Group meetings—by creating briefings, leading discussion, and writing minutes—to resolve risks, requirement gaps, and action items.
- Review proposed changes to the technical baseline for impacts to enterprise capabilities and to cross-stakeholder integration concerns.
- Facilitate review of program documents by providing comments, compiling other reviewer comments, and working with contractor to adjudicate the comments.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to assess technical issues and to prepare briefings to U.S. Air Force management.
- Support management of risks, issues, interdependencies, identifying schedule disconnects and conflicts, developing action plans for resolution, and assisting the Government in executing selected solutions.
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.