Sigmatech is currently seeking an experienced Test and Evaluation Engineer at the Space and Missile Systems Center in El Segundo, CA.
What is the role of the Test and Evaluation Engineer?
- Oversee the Test Master Schedule and the integration of Program Integrated Master Schedules, test plans, test objectives, test measures, and evaluation criteria
- Develop T&E strategy, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, requirement verification and test plans, test objectives, test methodology, and evaluation criteria
- Collect, review, analyze, and report T&E data
- Support implementation of common Test and Evaluation database for the program
- Support T&E reviews, audits, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Deficiency Review Boards (DRBs), Materiel Improvement Process Review Boards (MIPRBs), and Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs)
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Sigmatech was founded in 1986 as an employee-focused company. Sigmatech maintains an employee retention rate significantly higher than the industry average by offering an array of industry-leading benefits to attract the best and brightest employees:
*Highly competitive salaries *World-class, comprehensive health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) *Flexible spending accounts *Short and long term disability *Life insurance *401(k) savings plans with generous corporate matching *Profit sharing *Bonuses *Tuition/training reimbursement *Generous leave accrual *Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
Our challenging work, family environment, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits make Sigmatech an employer of choice in the Space and Defense industry
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.