Experience and Skills:
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, information Systems, Mathematics, Business or other related scientific, technical, or professional discipline OR a technical training certificate from an accredited training institution with a curriculum or major field of study which provides substantial knowledge closely related to this work
- 10 years of directly related experience
- A strong grasp of written, oral, and visual communications in order to assist SMEs with writing, editing, organizing, and managing lesson content.
- Experienced with eLearning course authoring software packages, minimally including PowerPoint, Articulate, and Adobe Photoshop.
- A solid understanding of video and audio editing techniques, including animation, graphic design, and speech manipulation.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) including SCORM-compliant distribution
- Quick learner of digital media applications (Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience in a professional work environment as an instructional designer, educator, or consultant, including the development of SCORM-compliant online digital learning solutions.
- 3 years of experience in e-learning development using Articulate, Captivate, Photoshop, Premiere, Audacity, and PowerPoint
- 3 years of experience in multimedia developing graphics, animations, and in web development.
- Familiar with curriculum development that uses the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) process
The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
The successful candidate will be offered a strong compensation and benefits package.
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.