Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking an experienced FMS Repair & Return Analyst The selected candidate will provide Programmatic Support to the Repair and Return (R&R) program managed by USASAC- New Cumberland.
Duties will include the following:
- Assist and provide support to the USASAC Central Case Manager (CCM) in researching, analyzing and monitoring FMS Repair and Return (R&R) cases and case lines
- Verify that inputs into WebRoR (e.g., price, NSN, repair codes, etc.) are in accordance with policies and regulations and are factual and accurate
- Monitor and maintain case R&R financial line balance
- Monitor FMS case R&R lines for accuracy, financial status, shipping status, delivery status, customer receipt, and billing
- Draft Acquisition Requirements Packages (ARP) and Contract Requirements Packages (CRP)
- Confirm and validate established as well as new case lines
- Support review / input into R&R policy and processes
- Support readiness analysis and reporting
- Participate in reconciliation process to determine if dated depot repairs should shift to commercial
- Direct coordination with CCMs
- Direct coordination with other government elements
- Assist the CCM in providing data for Disposition Instructions and shipping instructions to the customer.
- Research R&R transactions/records in Army databases.
- Research tracking records in WebRoR.
- Update shipping information in WebRoR.
- Reconcile records before WebRoR is made available to customers.
- Other responsibilities as required/directed