Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking a RIAC Test Control Officer responsible for the execution of RIAC tests/events with requirements as listed below:
- Work with RIAC Test Lead during test planning process to define test execution requirements.
- Responsible for executing Action Item list coordinating with test team and support organizations at test location to coordinate test requirements.
- Work with RIAC Test Lead to develop execution timeline then coordinate and execute on time.
- Coordinate with RIAC Test and Product leads to confirm events are scheduled and resolve scheduling conflicts. Confirm test milestones are scheduled and executed on time.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with RIAC test team, operations team and support organizations.
- Work with RIAC Sr. Operations Lead and Equipment Manager to deconflict resources as required for tests.
- Develop and maintain test execution binder and logbooks.
- Coordinate with RIAC Liaisons to confirm range requirements are met to include safety, environmental and Command briefs.
- Fully responsible for test site when executing to include, but is not limited to customer/visitor access procedures, 100% accountability of customers and support organizations, coordination with range and airfield control, ATC, call range hot/cold status, road guards, and documentation as required.
- Ability to closely follow direction while also being self-motivated to take initiative.
- Team player, must be willing to backfill other roles on team as required.
-As part of a small team, accomplish other duties as assigned.