Sigmatech is currently seeking a SOCOM/External Agency Program Support Coordinator.
- Interfacing with internal and external personnel regarding SUAS products.
- Assisting with coordinating stakeholders working groups for emerging FoSUAS requirements.
- Providing assistance in the preparation of Unfunded Requirements and their prioritization according to the proponency.
- Assisting the customer with requirements analysis, implementation, and compliance with engineering directives and procedures.
- Analyzing and/or developing programmatic and technical documentation.
- Providing aviation, operational, and technical expertise to the customer.
- Interfacing with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the Army.
- Applying their extensive knowledge of the Microsoft (MS) Office Suite of products to develop PowerPoint briefings, Excel spreadsheets, and documentation developed utilizing Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Independently reviewing incoming/outgoing documentation/briefings for clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation and format.
- Using independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload in a high-pace and detail oriented environment.
- Providing recommendations for test requirements, acceptance criteria, and measuring programs.
WHY SIGMATECH? Sigmatech provides industry-leading engineering, technical, programmatic, test and evaluation, and training support for the Army, Air Force, Navy, and MDA. We are an employee-centric, high-performing, ISO:9001-certified organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a commitment to ethics, integrity, and continuous improvement.
Sigmatech values each and every one of our employees, promoting a culture of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.