****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD AND FUNDING****
Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to work at Peterson or Schriever AFB.
Perform a variety of complex and routine administrative and secretarial duties with minimal or no supervision and in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies, execute independent decisions within established guidelines and perform a full range of administrative services, including organizing a travel schedule, heavy calendar organization and management, such as making appointments, scheduling meetings, and completing expense reports
- Assist the executives with managing and prioritizing the daily workload around emerging fire drills, including preparing meeting materials, maintaining continuity of office in the executive's absence, and overseeing and managing processes
- Apply detailed knowledge of the government’s operations, organizational procedures, and personnel, and serve as a team player within the office
- Be responsive and interactive with other administrative and leadership teams
- Leverage network and resources to accomplish objectives effectively, participate in or lead initiatives, as needed, and take the initiative to improve operations and office conditions within established government guidelines
- Display and execute intent for self-improvement, pay strict attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establish priorities, and meet all deadlines