Experience and Skills:
Required qualifications include:
- Masters degree or higher in national strategy, international relations, foreign policy, and/or national-level public policy , geopolitics, space studies, space sciences, and/or astronautical engineering.
- 3 years of experience in curriculum/lesson development and instruction
- 3+ years of experience working at a military higher headquarters (HQ) (Joint Staff, Air Staff, Combatant Command HQ, Air Force Major Command HQ, etc )
- 8+ years of experience in relevant field
- 3 years of experience in policy and/or strategy development
- 3 years of experience in military or government space systems
- 3 years of experience in domestic or international legal matters concerning space, national level policy and/or strategy
- 3 years of e xperience in working international initiatives on space-related agreements.
- 3 years of experience in command relationships, the integration of space operations with theater operations and the development of doctrine to effectively use space.
- 3 years of experience in applied strategic analysis, models, tools, and theory (Game Theory)
- Collegiate-level education teaching experience.
- Past military active-duty and/or federal government civil-servant experience.
- Past professional experience in space programs and operations (satellite operations, launch, etc.)
- 3 years of experience in joint doctrine, publications, processes, and/or Joint Force Integration.
- 3 years of experience in the employment of space capabilities, to include theater campaign planning, operational art and design and targeting.
- 3 years military background to include weapons employment experience in joint and/or international environments.
- 3 years of experience in operations in a minimum of 3 of the following warfighting domains: land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace.
The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
The successful candidate will be offered a strong compensation and benefits package.
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.