****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD AND FUNDING****
Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking an Operations Specialist (Intermediate) who serves as a technical practitioner in areas relevant to the project. Must be capable of demonstrating experience in conducting analysis and developing solutions and in the application of information technology. Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area. Coordinates and schedules Video Teleconferences for Senior Leadership. Serves as the facility maintenance POC for the PEO. Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
The incumbent shall provide support services related to refining or tracking actions to operate efficiently. Typical associated tasks include:
* Tracking special duty and ad hoc actions.
* Coordinating facilities management.
* Submitting of Work Orders in support of facilities maintenance and computer repair services.
* Supporting internal communications and workflow using SharePoint or other designated systems.
* Preparing documentation to support equipment purchases and management.
* Assisting with security functions.
* Participating in recurring meetings.
* Submitting requests or tickets for service.
* Writing and updating scenarios for operational planning and emergency preparedness.
* Preparing quarterly/annual reports.
* Assisting with assessments for organizational moves, capital projects and stationing plans.
* Participating in IPTs and coordination meetings.
* Attending and assisting the PEO in high level meetings.
* Safeguarding and delivering Government material.
* Coordinating and aligning meetings.
* Preparing meeting minutes.
* Transporting VTC equipment and ensuring VTC connectivity for the PEO.
* Developing materials or presenting training for professional development.