****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD AND FUNDING****
Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Operations Specialist to serve as a technical practitioner in areas relevant to the project. Must be capable of demonstrating experience in conducting analysis and developing solutions and in the application of information technology. Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area. Conducts policy reviews, protocol procedures, taskers, and Critical Command Information dissemination and reporting. Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
The incumbent shall provide process management services for all staffing functions related to tracking, monitoring or delegating actions to meet PEO IEW&S’s reporting responsibilities, monitoring of organizational requirements or efforts. Typical associated tasks include:
* Tracking assignment and close-out of actions generated internally or from external sources.
* Maintaining data stores, files, archives and repositories.
* Supporting staff synchronization and collaborative connections.
* Managing formal requests for staffing.
* Drafting planning documents to facilitate operations, implement guidance.
* Drafting policy documents to improve business processes.
* Routing information to higher headquarters, internal staff and subordinate organizations.
* Attending meetings and facilitating strategic engagements with external stakeholders.
* Coordinating with key partner organizations.
* Processing, tracking and disseminating reports.
* Supporting deployed personnel.
* Assisting with high visibility visits..