****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD AND FUNDING****
Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Logistician to provide input and recommendations to programmatic products, processes and documentation based upon a comprehensive knowledge of Army regulation and policy as well as pertinent laws and procedures. coordinating and defining logistics requirements for milestone decisions and other decisions, reviews and assessments, to include independent logistics assessments. Plans, develops and executes logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product. Develops and implements logistics program activities including ILS, technical documentation, RAM, provisioning, etc.; coordinates efforts of subcontractors and field service personnel; resolves logistics problems; and compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
The individual shall provide logistics support services for the planning and execution of PEO IEW&S programs, initiatives and goals. This is accomplished through the application of current integrated product and logistics support guidance, direction, and concepts to assist with the preparation, review and update of documentation, procedures, planning and projects. Support services shall also include the coordination and development of product support; logistics products, processes, directives; and data managed by the PEO.
The individual shall:
* Provide input and recommendations to programmatic products, processes and documentation based upon a comprehensive knowledge of Army regulation and policy as well as pertinent laws and procedures, such as AR 700-142, AR 700-127, AR 70-1, AR 750-1, AR 735-5, 710-3, DoDI 5000.02 and Title 10 Unites States Code Sections 2466 and 2464.
* Assist PEO program offices with coordinating and defining logistics requirements for milestone decisions and other decisions, reviews and assessments, to include independent logistics assessments.
* Coordinate the review of product support and logistics documentation between PEO staff, Management Council, and PEO program offices in order to complete the PEO signature staffing process. Logistics documentation includes Life Cycle Sustainment Plans and associated annexes and appendices; Materiel Release and Type Classification packages; Item Unique Identification Plans; Core logistics Analysis; Core Depot Assessments; Product Support Business Case Analysis;
Independent Logistics assessment documents; associated logistics Acquisition Decision Memorandums; and other logistics products requiring the PEO’s review and/or approval.
* Assist the PEO by providing input, analysis and recommend changes to all programmatic documentation coordinated for PEO signature by other PEO headquarters staff members.
* Prepare and review miscellaneous reports provided to senior management.
* Assist PEO elements with preparing and providing input into the formulation of short and
long-range logistics and product support planning.
* Assist in the development of internal controls and policy standards and procedures.
* Update internal controls, standards and procedures based on the applicability of current and new logistics related regulations, laws, directives and processes.
* Provide input, analysis and recommend changes to logistics resource planning and budgetary products derived from logistics requirements.
* Assist with the planning and coordination of the Operations Program Summary (OPS) 29 or depot maintenance budgetary process; Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Program Reviews; and Weapon System Reviews (WSR).
* Collect and analyze data required to execute and complete tasks, projects and initiatives supported by the PEO.
* Support and attend fielding synchronization meetings by coordinating and briefing information associated with PEO systems in support of Unit Set Fielding.
* Support logistics audits and audit readiness testing by completing such actions as collecting existing auditable documents for assessment, examining documents for completeness and proper annotation, verifying document numbers (transactions) and submitting documents to auditors for review. Audits supported include, but are not limited to the Army Audit Agency audit of select
Non-Standard Equipment Transitioning to a Program of Record, ASA Financial Management & Comptroller’s monthly General Equipment (GE) Audits, DA/G4/Logistics Innovation Agency GE Follow-on Audits and the Department of Defense Inspector General Audit Agency GE Audits.
* Support PEO efforts to assist Program Offices in managing PM owned and fielded property in authorized accountable systems such as Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) and Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
* Coordinate with Program offices and other PEO representatives to collect data and report on fielded equipment, personnel and other PEO equities in place to support overseas operations.