****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD AND FUNDING****
Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Operations Research Analyst knowledgeable with Department of Defense cost policies (e.g., DoDI 5000.73) as well as component policies (e.g., Department of the Army’s Cost Analysis Manual).
Developing a Life Cycle Cost estimate using Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) in support of a Milestone decision, budget justification and/or Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions.
Develop/review contract cost estimates (i.e., Independent Government Cost Estimates) for Acquisition Requirement Packages (ARP).
Provide cost estimating expertise to all personnel, at all organizational levels, on matters pertaining to the development, availability, and application of cost analysis methodology
The individual shall provide cost estimation, validation & analysis support services for the planning and execution of PEO IEW&S programs, at different acquisition category levels, and in all phases of a program life cycle. This is accomplished through understanding of and adherence to the DoDI 5000.02, the DoD 5000.73 and the U.S. Army Cost and Economic Analysis Center, Department of the Army Cost Analysis Manual (May 2002). The contractor shall:
* Prepare, develop and/or review program office estimates (POEs).
* Provide/review POEs in Government approved applications including, but not limited to, the Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tool (ACE-IT) software.
* Provide guidance and review of Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs) for Acquisition Requirements Packages (ARPs).
* Conduct cost studies to facilitate development of acquisition documentation for all aspects of lifecycle management.
* Provide support in the execution of Army and Department of Defense cost saving efforts (i.e., Will/Should Cost initiatives).
* Support the preparation and/or review of miscellaneous cost reports provided to senior level management.