****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD AND FUNDING****
Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking a Program Analyst (Mid-Level) knowledgeable with Department of Defense acquisition policies (e.g., DoD 5000.02, AR 70-1, etc.).
Develop/Review Acquisition & Procurement Requirement Documents (e.g., Acquisition Plans (AP), Procurement Request Packages, etc.).
Program reporting capability (e.g., Acquisition Program Baseline via AcqBiz).
Plan/assist with major system life cycle support tasks/functions, as required.
The individual shall provide acquisition program management and analysis support services for the planning and execution of PEO IEW&S programs at different acquisition category levels and in all phases of a program life cycle. The Individual shall:
* Provide data management and analysis for studies and maintain assigned projects.
* Use data sources to identify programmatic needs.
* Participate in strategic planning concerning program development.
* Assist with program assessments ensuring programmatic goals are well documented.
* Perform data validation and quality control checks to ensure adherence to protocols.
* Perform risk analyses to identify and resolve critical path issues.
* Coordinate and staff materials for briefings and presentations at the PEO level
* Support program managers through analytical support, acquisition knowledge for unclassified programs including assisting with the creation, revisions, and routing of programmatic documents
* Work in a cross-functional team that delivers high-quality outputs on time
* Collect, complete, organize, and interpret program data or documentation
* Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems
* Prepare summaries from meetings for PEO-wide distribution
* Maintain responsibility for supporting a wide range of administrative tasks, including, gathering responses from information requests, quality control/configuration control of documents, formatting, and ensure all aspects follow agency guidelines
* Provide ability to create professional slides from scratch, understanding the basic design elements of composition, color, and balance.