****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD AND FUNDING****
Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant with subject matter expertise in communication and intelligence.
The individual shall provide systems engineering support to the Cyber Center of Excellence at Fort Gordon. This individual shall:
* Provide subject matter expertise in communication and intelligence.
* Act as liaison to the Cyber Center of Excellence at Fort Gordon.
* Participate in the Network Synchronization Working Group (NSWG).
* Support PEO IEW&S priorities in meetings with Cyber Center.
* Prepare, review and /or update the program documentation supporting the acquisition process to
include: documents required by laws, regulations, directive and/or policies such as the U.S. Code
Title 10 Department of Defense Directive (DODD) 5000.01, Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI)
5000.02, DoDI 8500.01 (Cybersecurity), DoDI 8510.01 (Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD,
Information IT), and Army Regulation (AR) 70-1..