Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer. This position is onsite in Kiev, Ukraine.
The candidate shall provide systems engineering support to assess the technical design, development and implementation for Enterprise Information Systems activities at locations designated by the Government. The individual shall provide augmented support to that already provided to support, Acquisition Life cycle Support, by assisting in the conduct of market research, contributing to the creation of acquisition requirements package to the contracting agency and other task specific deliverables as required. The contractor shall analyze technical and operational data from the client Case contractors, and provide feedback or recommendations.
The candidate shall provide support in the following areas including, but not limited to:
- Provide system engineering support for the architecture of the system
- Assist in performing technical reviews
- Assist in conducting site surveys
- Provide and review impact analysis of the related architectural artifacts, Technical Authority memorandums, technical requests for information, and compliance inputs
- Evaluate plans for evolving toward the 'To Be' architecture, to include assessing the architecture products for consistency with project/ product goals and objectives, and assessing the feasibility of proposed solutions for Government review
- Produce and maintain performance and interface standards
- Conduct performance-based design reviews, to include preliminary and critical design reviews (PDR & CDR) for Government review
- Support high level detailed specification preparation, configuration, management, and document control