****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD AND FUNDING****
Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking an individual to provide systems engineering support to Special Projects for the PEO IEW&S System or Systems Engineering (SoSE) team. These projects traditionally apply across Program Manager offices or are ordered directly by the PEO.
Projects can include:
* PEO portfolio training and professional development (i.e. monthly Engineering Huddles)
* Technical support to PEO-wide contracts (i.e. authoring PWSs, developing requirements, creating IGCEs, etc.)
* Executive oversight to challenged programs and provide the PEO with regular program status updates.
* Additional systems engineering oversight to PMs as needed or directed by the PEO, such as, reliability program oversight.
* Technical support to PEO public affairs artifacts (i.e. conference briefs, articles, interview talking points, etc.)