Experience and Skills:
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of Emergency Management experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge of NIMS and ICS by course completion from one of the following: Federal Emergency Management Agency's National Emergency Management Basic Academy; Associate Emergency Manager (AEM) certificate from the International Association of Emergency Manager (IAEM); or rated as an EM planner during military service.
- Ability to maintain and monitor command level tasking database.
- Travel approximately 10 percent.
- Background or experience in the principles of firefighting operations and terminology.
- Create and use of complex spreadsheets, databases, and data analysis tools.
- Knowledge of emergency dispatching, communications, and associated equipment.
- Familiarity of National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) standards.
- Strong communication skills; oral and written.
- Proven ability to develop and provide reports to management.
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook skills required.
The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
The successful candidate will be offered a strong compensation and benefits package.
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.