Experience and Skills:
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Physics required.
- Aviation experience strongly desired; Unmanned Aircraft experience desired.
- 5+ years of Production experience required, 10+ years desired.
- Contracting and Industry Production experience desired.
- Possess strong communication skills; oral and written.
- Possess a proven ability to develop and provide reports to management.
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook skills required.
- US Citizenship is required. Must have knowledge of electronic and mechanical manufacturing processes as well as integration and a basic knowledge of materials.
- Must be familiar with the development and evaluation of contracts requirements packages, including the development of Performance Work Statements (PWS), and requests for proposals including technical evaluations of contractor proposals for production efforts.
- Knowledge of quality requirements and quality systems is desirable..
The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
The successful candidate will be offered a strong compensation and benefits package.
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.