Experience and Skills:
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business, or other related scientific, technical, or professional discipline.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience with complex project related to the task.
- The individual should be goal-oriented and have a strong work ethic.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a team environment is essential.
- Knowledge in system development and analyses systems and tools is required.
- Familiarity with specialized systems engineering tools such as DOORS and MBSE are preferred.
- System or sub-system test experience is a plus.
- The ability to develop solutions to a wide range of complex technical problems, requiring ingenuity and innovation is necessary.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
The successful candidate will be offered a strong compensation and benefits package.
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.